Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Latest Daily Tablet Piece: A Look into Writers Boot Camp, Part Two



Do you know what the Daily Tablet [link] is?

Daily Tablet is a brand-spanking new site, and its goal is to deliver the latest, greatest, hottest and coolest writer-friendly stuff directly to your inbox each weekday.

I recently joined DT as a DT Expert, someone to help inspire writers to...well, WRITE!

Last month, I offered a sneak peek into my Writers Boot Camp, and this month, I continue that "peek" with a look at the second assignment I give clients who pursue WBC with me.

Come check out "A Look into Writers Boot Camp, Part Two: Plot" and let me know your thoughts! Also, make sure you subscribe to Daily Tablet so that you can get daily writing news in your inbox!

Here's the [link]!

No comments: