Monday, March 10, 2014

HOT RELEASE: A Secret Worth Keeping by Lakisha Johnson


Shelby is a career woman turned housewife who enjoys the friendships that have been built with her 5 best friends; Camille, Lynesha, Raylin, Kerri and Chloe. They are all career women with different businesses, husbands and even children but something is missing and they can’t seem to find it at home, in a store or even in a book. So, they search for this missing piece in the beds, arms, cars and even offices of other men who don’t mind paying for what Dem Dam Divas can offer. They enjoy the thrill of sneaking, creeping and even vacationing on someone else’s dime but they soon find out that all good things come to an end. What happens when it becomes too much? From secretly wanting someone who doesn’t want you, loving only to not be loved back and being caught up in a dream that you’re about to be awaken from; will it be worth it in the end? Will they regret their actions or stand by them? Will they finally question whether this secret is really worth keeping?


You can purchase A SECRET WORTH KEEPING at Amazon [Kindle | Paperback] and Barnes and Noble [Nook | Paperback]!

|||||||

Whet Your Appetite with TWO Excerpts from A SECRET WORTH KEEPING
FYI: There is some HEAT


Excerpt One

Ray

“Good morning, Ray; Mr. Johnson is waiting to see you in his office.”

Thanks Ashley, I said. I knocked on the door that was already slightly open. “Hey, you wanted to see me?” He motioned for me to come in while he finished up a call. Once he hung up, he looked at me with the slight hint of an attitude and said, “Yea, since I didn’t hear from you this weekend!”

“Oh, do I detect an attitude? Seeing that I am not your wife, I don’t have to check in.”

He said, “You may not be my wife but I pay you like you are!”

“Yea, you pay because it’s worth every dollar and I do the things your wife doesn’t. Now, if you don’t want anything I have some work to do.”

He grabbed me by the arm before I could move and pushed me up against his desk. He pushed the intercom, “Yes, Mr. Johnson;” said Ashley.

“Ray and I will be busy for the next 30 minutes, no interruptions!” he barked.

“Yes sir,” she said.

He pushed up my pencil skirt and ran his fingers between my legs, surprised that I had no panties on as he hurriedly tried to undo his pants.

“Slow down baby, she ain’t going nowhere.”

“I know but dam, she’s so hot and wet!” he said.

“Yea I know but remember we are at work and I don’t need you screaming like a girl!”

He laughed and said, “Then put something in my mouth to shut me up.” I, of course obliged.

I pulled my skirt the rest of the way up, pushed myself back on his desk and spread my legs wide enough for his head to nestle right in between them. I wanted him to get all the glory of my freshly shaved candy box and his tongue hit the bull’s eye on the first try and I was in Heaven. He parted my lips and sucked like he was trying to find how many licks until he got to the tootsie roll center!

“Oh my God!” is all I could say as I grabbed this man by the head. As I begin to have an orgasm out of this world, he stood and I took every inch of his long, thick cock as I wrapped my legs around his back. I put my hands on his ass and I pushed until I made sure I had it all.

“Dam girl!” he said as I laid back a little further to make sure he was feeling every bit of me. Oh, don’t get me wrong; I love this sex but I won’t let him see it. I grabbed his arms and rocked with him until we both came together.

“Baby, you will make a man sign over his company for that shit!”

“Yea, I know. Consider that a thank you for our trip this weekend,” I said as I walked out passed Ashley smiling before he even had a chance to respond.

|

Excerpt Two

This has been a long day! After hanging out with the girls, I knew better than to schedule this shipment today but I have some sexy new plus size outfits that are sexy yet sophisticated enough to show off the right curves at the right time. Now, its 7PM and I’m sitting here daydreaming about this new lingerie even though I need to get to home.

“Excuse me, ma’am,” this voice says!

Shit, you scared me and who are you calling ma’am?” I asked.

Good God, I thought to myself as I turned around to see a man that made by mouth fall open.

“I apologize, I didn’t mean to scare you but the door was open and I’ve been trying to get your attention,” he said. “I forgot one of your boxes on my truck this morning.”

“Oh, that’s fine you can sit it over there and thank you for bringing it back,” I stated.

“No problem. I didn’t want you to be angry with me so I decided to not wait until Monday. My name is Xavier, by the way.”

“Xavier, nice name and it fits you well,” I threw in.

“Thanks, I got it from my dad,” he said.

“Baby, if your dad is as fine as you; he can deliver me anything at any time.”

He laughed and said, “Why does it have to be my dad?”

I replied, “Because you might not be able to handle all this woman.”

He turned to walk away and I thought I had scared him off but when he locked the door and began walking towards me, licking his lips saying, “I might not but I’d sure love to give it a try,” my panties got wet. Hell, even my nipples got hard.

I began licking my lips and making direct eye contact with him. I was standing there looking good in my black skirt, thigh high boots and low cut shirt and I couldn’t wait until he took it all off.

“Are you sure you can handle this? I don’t want you to have to quit your job because you’ll be scared to come back,” I said. He walked over and put his tongue in my mouth which was answer enough for me. He picked me up and believe me when I say; he wasn’t scared to handle this big girl! Baby, he picked me up so high; I thought I was going to fall but he said “Just relax and enjoy it.”

He placed my back against the wall and wrapped my legs around his head while he was standing. “Shit, Shit, Oh Shit” ….this man licked my lady like it had been months since he’d eaten. Whew, I felt things that I had never felt before. I was so wet that I could not contain myself. All, I could do was scream out as he licked me clean. He then put me down gently as I pushed him away from me. My legs felt like jelly but I couldn’t let him see me sweat. I ordered him to take off my skirt, leaving me with my black see through bra, panties and thigh high boots.

“Come here,” I ordered and he said “Yes ma’am” with a smile on his face. I could see the print of his cock through his work pants and my eyes were screaming OMG, I’m going to enjoy this.

|||||||


Lakisha Johnson was born on May 2, 1977, in Memphis, TN. She is a Christian who wasn't always saved and who still, sometimes, make mistakes because she is human. She is the daughter of one strong woman, granddaughter of another strong woman, wife of one husband, mother of two children, sister to three brothers and three sisters, cousin to many, niece to seven uncles and two aunts, an aunt to five nephews and eight nieces, best friend to six wonderful women, and friend to all those who show themselves friendly! She is one whom God chooses to bless everyday he allows her eyes to open. She is a college graduate with two associate's degrees in Information Technology. She is a writer of Daily Devotionals and tries her best to be an encourager to all those who look to her for encouragement.

I am not perfect but I am a work in progress, so pray for me. I won't claim to be a bible scholar or even called to preach but I have been given a gift of writing, so writing I shall do.

Learn more about Lakisha, her thoughts, and her literary treats at the following online outlets:

3 comments:

Lakisha, the Author said...

Thank you so much for the love!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is gorgeous! Thank you for featuring my book blast and links today! You're incredible!

Shonell Bacon said...

Thank you BOTH for the comments. Wishing your works MUCH SUCCESS!