Thursday, January 26, 2012

Undressing Author Ayanna Pierce, Uh, Shonell Bacon





Yes, the cover reads Ayanna Pierce, and yes, the above picture is of Shonell Bacon...moi. We are one and the same. I am an author, doctoral candidate, editor, educator, everywoman. You can learn more about my writings at my website, and you can learn about my editing services at my site, CLG Entertainment.

 


Shonell pens the story "Tables Turned" in Undressed Inc. In "Tables Turned," By day, Samantha Long uses her hands and pressure points to help her clients relax as a massage therapist. By night, Sam is Mistress Siren and uses her whips and leathers to make her clients submit as a dominatrix at Destiny Parker’s ultra-hot spot, Awaken. No matter the time of day, her mind is constantly focused on Drew Winger, a man she wants but can’t seem to conjure up her sexy nighttime persona Siren to express her feelings.

 

Click the cover to learn more about the other sexy stories in Undressed Inc. and to purchase your copy today!



Undressing Shonell

How did you envision the title UNDRESSED INC. in your story?
I thought about the word undressed and the feelings that the word conjures for me. In my story "Tables Turned," my main character is conflicted about her two very different worlds. In one world, she stays clothed, is shy, doesn't really go for what she wants, but there is this inner burn inside of her to "undress," to reveal. And her other world allows her to "undress" in a myriad of ways and show parts of her--not just her body--that illustrate the facets of her mind, body, and heart.


What is your definition of SEXY?
My sistergirl, Embue, was right on the money when she said sexy is a state of mind. I don't think there is one definition for it. It is what it is, and you, personally, recognize it when you see it. There are particular songs, I talk about two songs in particular at my site [song one, song two], that epitomize sexy to me. There is that smile, that voice, that particular shading of a day that can conjure it, too. Sexy is one of those words I would hate to see placed in a box. It's too big and wonderful to be confined.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.