Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Busy. As usual.

Hey Gang!

I hope you all enjoyed my interview with Carly Phillips! I will be interviewing Ms. Danyel Smith, author of MORE LIKE WRESTLING and the new BLISS in a few weeks.

If you haven't been to The Nubian Chronicles and SisterDivas magazines, you need to. They are HOT (links are to your right). We (we being Into the Spotlight Entertainment and our sister organization, Da Wind Down) are in the process of organizing a women's conference for 2006. More information coming on that soon!

I've also been creative the last two weeks. Me and my bud Bill are about 1/3 of the way through a rough treatment of our script. If I do say so myself, the movie is funny and sad as hell. Working on it has gotten me geared to work on a solo project.

N.E.way, I'm gonna flee. It's late, and I may actually go to bed. Having coffee tomorrow with a friend, and I may attempt to get a little writing done, along with beginning my preparations for fall classes.

PeAcE

No comments: