Monday, July 25, 2005

Briefs...

It's late, so I'll be brief...

1. Worked hard today. Created websites for SisterDivas Magazine and TNC Magazine. Have to do a read-through this week before they go live.

2. Did a little work on my new personal site. Hope to have it done in a week or two.

3. Organized my work for next week...it'll be busy. Can't believe I'm still SO busy despite this supposedly being my "summer break" now.

4. Lived through a HUGE storm. Lightning. Thunder. Torrential downpour. Fallen trees. Electricity off for about two hours. Needless to say, I didn't know WHAT to do with all that semi-darkness, heat, and silence. I could have lay and drifted off to sleep, but no. I grabbed a flashlight and finished reading a new book on Andrea Yates. It's a phenomenal book, by the way: The Unspeakable Crime of Andrea Yates: "Are You There Alone?", by Suzanne O'Malley. It's a moving, detailed story/account of a horrifically tragic event. Been the best thing I've read in a while.

Tomorrow, I will hang with my friend, T...we have Mondays and Tuesdays to hang because she works (and when not working, she is sleeping) the rest of the week and weekend. I don't have anything HARD scheduled, so I do plan to work on my book at some point tomorrow.

Wish me luck. Hope to have a report on me having done SOMETHING on it soon! :-/

Nitey nite!

No comments: