Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why Choose Editorial Services through ChickLitGurrl™?

Why Choose Editorial Services through ChickLitGurrl™?


Here are a few reasons why people love Shon's editorial services - to include her Writer's Boot Camp!


Shon's writing boot camp is probably one of the most helpful writing exercises that there is for aspiring writers - Ozakie Knotts
=====

I have had the pleasure of working with Shonell on numerous projects that have paid off with huge dividends. Her approach, eye for detail, and professionalism have landed me an agent, and my novels have caught the eye of a mainstream publisher. Also working with her, I have won several writing awards. Her editing is second to none. I enjoy working with her. I look forward to working with her in the future, and I gladly recommend her services.

Sammie Ward
Author/Founder of Lady Leo Publishing
=====

I met Shon through MySpace, and I have to say that now I am a true believer of Divine Intervention. Working with Shon has been one of the greatest blessings in my writing career; she is direct, inquisitive, and genuinely interested in your story. She asks questions about the direction the story is going (often they are things I didn’t even think about and if she hadn’t asked certain things in my story, they would’ve gone unanswered). Since working with her, my latest manuscript got picked up by a publisher after one month of sending out query letters. She is affordable and incredibly fast; I’ve never known an editor that works as fast as Shon does. Honestly, I can go on and on about how amazing Shon is, but you’ll just have to try her services out for yourself.

Liz DeJesus, Author and Poet
Under the Moonlight will be published through Cacoethes Publishing under the pen name Isabelle Rose
=====

Shon Bacon edited my novel, Project Queen. After applying her changes and suggestions, I was able to gain a new publisher. Once again, Shon seemed to have sensed my writing style/personality very keenly and maintained the integrity of that style during editing. This definitely sets her apart from all the rest!

T. D. Patterson, author of Project Queen
=====

I hired Shonell Bacon to proofread my debut novel, Strawberry Mansion: A Philadelphia Story, and the care, skill, and professionalism she applied to my manuscript really made it shine! Shonell is an asset to every aspiring author’s arsenal!

~Julia Press Simmons~
~Queen Midas Books~
=====

Shon Bacon edited the manuscript of my first novel. She corrected many areas including verb tenses, spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. As a result, the story is a much “smoother” read.

Shon also made personal notes as she edited the script. She questioned certain areas where she felt improvements to the story could be made. I agreed with all of her recommendations.

Shon used the “track changes” feature on Microsoft Word so I could easily see the corrections she made, and I could also accept or reject each change. This made it very easy for me to review.

In summary, I recommend Shon Bacon for all editing, and I intend on hiring her to edit my second novel.

Please visit my website or MySpace page noted below should you wish to see Shon’s work. The first few chapters of my novel The Back of My Mind are listed on both sites.

Steven Payette
Website: www.geocities.com/samuelstrevor/index
MySpace: www.myspace.com/trevorsamuels
=====

Shon Bacon’s uncanny ability to integrate mastery of the English language with supreme innateness in identifying artistic literacy is unparalleled in the editing industry. She is the epitome of ‘perfect balance’ with regards to being a grammatical sharp shooter and connoisseur of creative wordsmithing. ‘Ultimate satisfaction’ is the most common phrase utilized when describing Shon’s work

Marc Lacy, The Looking Heart and Rock & Fire



Check out information about CLG's editorial services and Writers Boot Camp today! Here's the (LINK)!

No comments: